National Payroll Week is about helping raise awareness of the importance of your payroll, for your employees, to your own business, and the economy.
We would like to celebrate our payroll professionals and all the challenges they have had to face throughout the last 18 months during the COVID–19 pandemic!
It has been a vertical learning curve of:
- introducing furlough to all those affected
- calculating many furlough payments
- making the claims on your behalf
- keeping up with all the various changes to the economic support packages
All this amongst other daily challenges we have all faced.
We take our time to concentrate on payroll so you can spend more time doing what you do and specialising in your own trade.
Businesses choose to outsource payroll for several primary reasons:
- Reduce risk. It’s essential, that this function runs smoothly and that the team responsible is always fully up to speed with the latest legislation and tech solutions.
- One of the biggest challenges payroll teams face is the need to keep pace with changing legislation, you can rely on our payroll expertise.
- It allows you time to free up key staff and resources so you can concentrate on your business.
- The ability to scale the level of service up and down is another key factor in why companies choose to outsource.
- Increase data security.
- Processing payroll can be stressful. People’s livelihoods are in your hands.
- As payroll professionals we can deal with HMRC and the pension regulators for you.
Talk to us
Happy National Payroll Week, feel free to contact us to find out how we can help with your payroll: Pi Accountancy | Expert Business Advice | Gloucester & Swindon (pi-accountancy.co.uk)